The knee is the largest joint in the body! It is also pretty important as part of the chain of bones, muscles and ligaments that gives us movement and enables us to walk. It is incredibly strong and so injuries and pain here can be really debilitating – making it difficult to work, walk, run, cycle and enjoy simple things with friends & family.
We have expertise in orthopaedic testing and diagnosis, analysis of movement and strength, so you can gain confidence that you are thoroughly assessed and management is tailored specifically for you.
What we can help you with
- Second opinions/advice around surgical opinions
- Ligament injuries including ACL, MCL and PCL
- Meniscal injuries
- Post fracture or dislocation
- Tendinopathy – patellar or quadriceps tendon
- Patellofemoral Dysfunction
- Bursitis (Bakers cyst)